A selection of FAQs about Corporate Headshots.
- How long does a corporate headshot take? This does depend on how long the person wants to spend in front of the camera. Some people have been asked to supply a corporate headshot by their company and want to be in and out in 5 mins. Others see the benefit of getting a quality corporate headshot and will spend 30 minutes getting different expressions and stances captured so they can have a good selection. If you are paying for a professional corporate headshot, then take the time to get the best version possible.
- How much does a corporate headshot cost? Again this can vary on which corporate portrait photographer you go to. On average, you will look at quotes from £150 to £300. We suggest that you are not guided by cost. You will need to look at several photographers’ portfolios and go for the style of headshot you feel fits your profession. It is not all about the money, as spending a few more pounds might get you looking professional, bringing in a new client or getting you that job you have applied for.
- How many corporate headshots will I receive? We usually capture around 60 corporate headshots for our clients. This means you have plenty of choices. Some people say they just want a quick snap in front of our white background. This normally turns into a more extended session as people tend to relax after 10 mins, so the later headshots are often the more natural and better for your business profiles.
- How long does it take to get the corporate headshots back to me? This is the most FAQs about corporate headshots, as most people have a deadline to supply their headshots to a new website or have updated their LinkedIn profile page.
- Can I come to your studio for my new corporate headshots? Yes, you can come to us if you prefer to be away from your offices for your corporate headshot.
- Can my corporate headshots be taken at our offices? Yes, we can bring our mobile photographic studio to your offices, and you will get the same quality corporate headshot as if you had come to our studio. This saves you time on a busy day and costs the same as a studio session.
- The last FAQs about corporate headshots are why they are so expensive? Add up the cost of a professional photographer’s time, their pro camera, lighting, background set-up and studio hire in London.